Menstrual Cup [Set of 2]
International Shipping | Please Allow 2-4 Weeks For Delivery
50% off + FREE Shipping! Limited Time Offer!
More and more women are making the switch to menstrual cups, not just because they're better for the environment, but because they provide for easier, cleaner and healthier periods.
- 100% medical grade silicone
- User-friendly, healthier alternative to pads and tampons
- Save money on all those pads and tampons month after month - use your cup for years to come!
- Convenient - wear your cup up to 12 hours and overnight!
- So comfortable, you won't even feel it!
We are big believers in making the switch to the #CupLife but we also understand that many women are hesitant to make the jump because most cups start at around $40 for a single cup. There are cheaper cups available, but these are often made in unregistered facilities with no FDA affiliation. Enter Rebel Kate!
We've created a one-time deal with one of the few FDA-registered suppliers in China to provide a non-branded cup at a discounted price, so that we can offer the same FDA assurance of a branded cup at a lower price tag - all for your benefit!
Use this cup as a starter to give the #CupLife a try without the financial commitment, or fall in love with our unbranded cup forever! Either way, at this price point, you can't go wrong.
Sourcing Information: This cup is made in China. Like every cup we sell, it is made by an FDA-registered manufacturer.
Includes: 1 Small & 1 Large cup + instructions + storage pouch
Sizing: You will receive BOTH a Small and Large cup, eliminating the risk of ordering the wrong size!
- Small – for women with light to moderate flow, or who are under 30, or have not given birth vaginally. Height (incl stem) 70 mm x Width 39 mm. Capacity 23 ml.
- Large – for women who have a normal or heavier flow, or who are over 30, or have given birth vaginally. Height (incl stem) 72 mm x Width 44 mm. Capacity 30 ml.
How To Use a Cup
What Customers Are Saying